The articles and papers below do not necessarily represent the views of CAMA
Inspection Guidelines for Post-installed Anchors" (copyright Concrete
and Masonry Anchor Manufacturers Association)
- Shallow Embedded Anchors (Load-carrying capacity of mechanical anchors under tension). By Werner Fuchs & Jan Hoffman, go to www.concreteinternational.org for the article.
- The Effects of Temperature on Post-Installed Adhesive Anchors. By Andra Hoermann-Gast & Jacob Olsen, go to www.icc-es.org for the article.
- Anchor Provisions Undergo Significant Changes in the 2012
International Building Code. By Andra Hoermann-Gast, go to
www.icc-es.org for the article.
- Concrete Q&A: Anchorage of Sprinkler Piping. Go to www.concreteinternational.com for the article
- European Provisions for the Testing, Assessment and Design of Anchors in Concrete and Masonry. By Klaus Laternser, John Silva, Andra Hoermann-Gast. Please visit the Europrean Organization for Technical Approvals for the complete article.
- Concrete Q&A: Anchoring into Housekeeping Pads.
Go to www.concreteinternational.com
for the article.
- Inspecting Adhesive Anchors: Essential Items to Observe Before, During and After the Installation. By Lee Mattis and John Silva. Please visit www.concreteinternational.com for the article
- Overhead Installation of Injection-Type Adhesive Anchors: An evalution of two available methods and recommendations for ACI's installer certification program. By John Silva. Please visit www.concreteinternational.com for the article.